When consumers purchase residential fences, they often retain the manufactured color of their specific fence. However, some people like the style element that different paint colors provide. When considering the color of your fence, you should keep two things in mind, curb appeal and the surrounding landscape.
The term curb appeal is defined as the attractiveness of a property and its surroundings from a street view. So, choosing a fence that will blend in with your yard is imperative. For example, if you have a garden with bright-colored flowers and other foliage around your yard, a white garden fence might stand out more than a different color. With these tidbits in mind, let’s review the five best paint colors to apply to your fence.
Black Is A Popular Choice
- The color black might seem basic for some, but it is a neutral color.
- This color is a solid option for making your plants and foliage stand out.
- Black also gives you more definition than a color with a lighter shade.
- Black works well in traditional and contemporary settings.
Natural Wood Stain
- Wooden-style fences typically have a natural wooden look.
- A stain might be optimal if you want to retain your fence’s natural look and feel.
- Shades come in a large variety as you have the options to select from clear to dark brown.
- If your home looks natural, consider this paint color for your fence.
- Gray is another neutral color that pairs well with every style of home.
- Its versatility enables it to mesh with any fence, from modern to old-fashioned picket fences.
- A gray backdrop can aid your space in appearing more significant than it is.
Get in Touch With Hercules Fence Today
Hercules Fence has experience with nearly every type of residential and commercial fencing material
imaginable, from wood and aluminum to chain link, vinyl, steel, and even temporary fencing. We have developed a reputation for quality work and fair, competitive prices. Hercules Fence is ready to serve you from six convenient locations. We have offices in Manassas, Richmond, Newport News, Norfolk, Virginia, Maryland, and North Carolina.
If you have any questions about finding your dream fence or maintenance, contact Hercules Fence today by calling (757) 316-3600 or visiting FencesNewportNews.com for a free quote!
If you are struggling with fencing design ideas, don’t worry; you’ve come to the right place. Try using these ideas for your fence.