A waterfront home is undoubtedly one of the more attractive options on the housing market. If you consider purchasing one, you would likely want to install a fence around your property. Owning a house on the water means that your home might be susceptible to its elements. It will also increase the likelihood that various animals could find their way on your front lawn. With the right fence, you’ll be able to safeguard your precious investment.
It is a wise investment in securing your beautiful waterfront home. So, it is best to do your research when purchasing the ideal one for you. Luckily, you have more than one option available to consider. One of the biggest things to factor into this decision is the ability of your fence to combat weather elements that come with living close to the water.
The ideal one should possess the following traits. It should be substantial, indestructible, and immovable. With the proper installation, you’ll have your home secured. Listed below are two excellent choices for fence styles for waterfront homes.
The Most Viable Fence For Your Waterfront Home
- Fencing made of polyvinyl chloride (commonly referred to as vinyl) is one of the top options to consider.
- Despite being made of a plastic-like material, vinyl fencing is especially popular among consumers.
- It is also more low-maintenance compared to its counterparts.
- You can also get creative with the different varieties.
- Vinyl fencing can also withstand strong winds and repel various animals that the water may attract.
The average cost of vinyl fencing varies across the United States. Here’s an excellent tip to keep in mind, though—cheap vinyl fences as typically thin and more prone to the average wear and tear. That said, it would be wise not to finance a cheap fence. Another positive about this fence is that it is easy to maintain and preserve. You can easily clean your vinyl fence with a pressure washer. These fences also deteriorate at a lesser rate than the competition.
Aluminum Fencing is a Solid Option
- This particular style of fence is a contemporary alternative to a vinyl one.
- It also is effective at preventing animals from entering your land.
- This metal has the same look as iron but is lightweight and less expensive.
- The aluminum style is also popular among consumers because of its stylish looks.
- Aluminum is also corrosion-resistant, making this material an ideal option.
The maintenance costs are also low for aluminum. It is cheaper than other metals like steel and iron. It is also easy to clean because of its low maintenance-like ability. Aluminum does not rust compared to chain-link and iron styles. Lastly, they are incredibly durable and withstand all weather conditions.
Get in Touch With Hercules Fence Today
Hercules Fence has experience with nearly every type of residential and commercial fencing material imaginable, from wood and aluminum to chain link, vinyl, steel, and even temporary fencing. We have developed a reputation for quality work and fair, competitive prices. Hercules Fence is ready to serve you from six convenient locations. We have offices in Manassas, Richmond, Newport News, Norfolk, Virginia, Maryland, and North Carolina.
If you have any questions about finding your dream fence or fence maintenance, you can contact Hercules Fence today by calling (757) 316-3600 or visit FencesNewportNews.com today for a free quote.